Monday 20 October 2008

Welcome!


Hi and welcome to the all new photobell.com blog. I will be using this blog to run along side my photography website (photobell.com) to discuss the ins and outs of my photography and my website. I will also be posting all my new photo's here before they make it to my website and go on sale.
Hope you enjoy the blog and have a look at my website photobell.com
I am currently in the process of redesigning it as I have not updated it in a while and I now no longer shoot digital.
All of my photos now are shot on 35mm black & white film using a rangefinder camera. I process the film myself and print everthing in my own darkroom.
It has been quite nice not to use a computer in my photography but even with analog photography, to build my website and this blog means hours of scanning negatives and editing in photoshop.

No comments: